Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bright & Happy Spring

 
This is one holiday that I do not decorate for, but I certainly love to look at all the pretty decorating everyone does.  Here are some of my favorites.  There were a ton more that I liked but didn't want to bore you all with a million easter photos ;) 


 
 
All I can say it this mantle makes me smile. Go over and take a look at Tatertots & Jello
she takes a photo from looking down the hall and this mantle just shines. Not to mention her couch... Oh My, I would love a couch this color.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a beautiful Center Piece by Better Decorating Bible
 
 
 
 
 
Super Cute  DIY bunny banner by The Chirping Moms
 
 
 
 
I just love vintage.  Cherished Vintage has a great vintage mantle
 
 
 
 
Love Love Love glitter, especially when it's in a vintage setting.  Gina at Random Thoughts From an Incoherent Mind
 has such a darling vignette.  I absolutely love it.  Oh and don't look past the fabulous piece of furniture it is all displayed on. 
 
 
 
 
Not realistic for me to make lol... but it is so cute, such talent from Angie Easter Wreath
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hope you all have a great Easter
 
 
  
 
Signature

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment