Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Romantic Tent


Like many of you, I too am addicted to Pinterest…. who is the genius that came up with that?  I was cruising thru all kinds of stuff recently and came across this cute little tent.  Hmmm I thought, what could I possibly do with this cute little thing??  Turns out they were for sale ;) saa~weet!
 Unfortunately they are charging $ 250.00 bummer.. just not in my budget for a tent.  SO…… the wheels in my head start turning fast lol….
Here was my Inspiration, cute huh?
(doesn’t include any accessories)

original design by Monk & Honey

This was my creation
~Glamorous Camping~ aka Glamping
     It measures 6′ tall 7′ deep (it was 7′ tall but I had to cut it down a foot so I could easily move it alone)
It was a hit, I surprised my man & we had a romantic evening, hooked up a little TV and watched a movie under the stars
~DIY Tutorial To be Posted Soon~
It's just been too hot to go outside and shoot a tutorial ;/

~Nicole~


Check out the linky party at,

Meet Me Monday Linky Party

11 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! This is the coziest tent ever. I could totally camp out there! Your inspiration is really cute too. I know you said pinterest, but do you know who? It would be great to source out the original. So happy you joined the party. Enjoy!~:) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome copycat! I love it. If you & Shan should ever want to rent out your Dad, send him in my direction! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gina, thanks so much! what direction should we send our dad in? lol

      Delete
  3. Glamping is right because this is so glamorous. I love this copycat. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy, thank you very much! It turned out better than I had expected ;)

      Delete
  4. What a great glamorous tent. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How *cute* I want to go Glamping!!! :D

    Linking from Debbiedoo's,
    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this project! You nailed it! What a sweet surprise. Just shared it on Facbebook but thank you so much for sharing it at Meet Me Monday! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete